Saturday, May 2, 2009

Flowers!

It's been a busy few days but when your job is to make art with flowers you can't really complain. At least not without sounding totally ridiculous.

In addition to the work, two dear friends of mine got married! These are the first of my friends to get married, which makes perfect sense if you know them. I hear they start to fall like dominoes after this.
Here's a photo of Sonny's bouquet:






So I know I'm late to the party on this one, but I just discovered this awesome website, etsy.com.
I know most of you are probably wondering where the hell I've been on this one, but on the off chance that some of you don't know, Etsy is like ebay for handmade items, and I'm all over that shit! I've got some salable items in the works, just you wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment